Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday On The Run

When will I be able to sit down!!  I having been running around all day.  The team workout today was good.  Nothing out of the ordinary.  WORK HARD and no time for  rest  or to be weary!  I won't tell you my whole day because it will only prove to wear you and me out and I am trying to unwind for the day.
I can't wait to get in my electric bed covers.  Laurie gave us some homework, so I try to do a little before going to bed, hoping that these little things called "metabolism dance in my head".  While I am sleeping.  Is that too much to ask.

A few thank you's tonight...      ...first, to my daughter Tiffanie and her husband Justin.  They thought they'd send us a gift that would contribute to our new healthy lifestyle.   She even worded that on our anniversary card.   Two were gift cards to my favorite store (Apple) to download a bunch of music to workout with and when I find that needed time for relaxation.  The third card was for whatever that will fit in with my new lifestyle.  So off to another one of my favorite stores "Tar - jay", looking for something we both will enjoy.  I purchased a blender/food processor combo (on sale!).  Tonight I made us some healthy smoothies.   Don't worry.  No sugar added to them.  It's nice to have all of my family supporting me in this journey.  I must talk to all of them daily.  They continue to cheer me on.  We also will make a day this weekend to download some movies and music from the Apple Store to our ipods.  You Rock Justin and Tiffanie.  Get it?  Rock?  Grandpa/ma will be rocking.  I have learned a few songs from the gym.

My next thank you is to my Zumba teacher, Silva, whom I just think is the best.  She brightens my day every time I see her.  It is also so nice to see her and her husband together.  He is very nice, and it is clear that they are best friends, like me and my hubby.  Anyway she gave all of her class a pretty flowers on Thursday.  I was in my manditory class on Thursday, so I am not able to attend her class at that time.  So afterward I just came to say hi, and here come the flowers.  I thought that was so sweet.  It is very clear to me that Silva loves her job, but more importantly, she loves the people who surround her in those classes.

Hey I have some other supporters, but they want to be nameless for now.  At some point I will acknowlege you too if I have not already.  You know who I am talking about.

Have a good night's rest..        ...I am on my way to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment