Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Workout Baby!

This day was a great teamwork day. We sprint. We lifted. We grunted. No time to talk ....well with the exception of one time. Heather was asking me about lap swimming and water aerobics, and here comes Laurie. "I must not be working you hard enough if you are able to keep talking." So guess who had to do burpees. (Oops! I get to do burpees). Anyway. I felt young again, getting in trouble for talking in class. So Laurie made my day!

Shaun, the student who weighs me every week, created some water exercises and timed laps on the kick board for me today. She is too sweet and I really appreciate her helping. Normally, Marty is my coach in this area. I will have to tell him what a great job she did! I just love seeing the students (both at the scale...Boy! Another sad good-bye!)

Well, tomorrow is weigh-in. Got to get my needed beauty sleep! I admit I don't love the weekly weigh-in day. I will always weigh myself because I never want to wear another size 16 in my lifetime.

Good night to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment