Sunday, March 14, 2010

Satuday - Busy as a Hive of Bees

When will I get to sit down to breath......Early start to the day, bible work, lunch with a friend (no worries...   ...a wonderful salad at Ted's Butcher Block...     ...a great place if you are looking for healthy food).  

Then off to meet Shawn at the pool.  Just as I go in the building I heard a familar voice that said, "Regina!" I jumped as if it was my mother or someone.  It was Janice just letting me know that Shawn was on her way -- caught in traffic.  I am flexible, though.  Another minute to breathe and an opportunity to ask Janice (the director of the program) some questions regarding my maintence plan of attack.  I have to start thinking about it now.  I don't want to wait and have to hear myself say "ooops!  Where did those 5 pounds come from?", or something horrible like that.  I appreciate all coaching.  

Off to swim with Shawn.  Shawn has that new-teacher-zeal, and I love it because her energy is contagious.  She comes with her list of outlined exercises.  Love it.  As you know, the water is my best friend.  Now Shawn gave me a relaxtion treat at the end...    ...almost as good as a massage.  Float on water with your eyes closed, remembering to breath deep, in and out, as and she holds you gently.  I never completly let go, but I am working on it.  I tell you I was close to going to sleep like a baby.  Maybe there is some mind connection to the body in water.  After all, is that not how we got here?  In a sac surrounded by our mothers water.  Today it's kind of funny, but that left me wondering what my mother would think if she could only see me now.  My weight was alarming to her since she had never been heavy nor seen me heavy.  

I played WII tonight, which was fun and it kept me from sitting.  

I get a call from family today telling me that my dad (in Toledo Ohio) has been rushed to the hospital.  Hopefully he recovers soon.  I am just trying to stay relaxed.   It's hard when you are not in the area.  Well, let's hope for the best. 

I forgot to have you to go back and read Thursday's posting.  I must have corrected 6 errors. (I was sooo tired!)



No comments:

Post a Comment