Thursday, March 4, 2010

Not Weak 8. WEEK 8

Well I promised that I would end strong!  Even though it is not over yet.......I am back in first place!  I lost 4.2 pounds!

I am exhausted beyond words.  My body cannot go any harder than it did this week.  I met Sydney Fowler today.  She is my fierce competitor!  She seems to be a very nice young lady.  We are both pushing hard.  TEAM Mughelli came out of last place and we are pushing for the top!  The morale was high tonight.  Everyone had a loss!  We can do this team!  We can end strong!  We have really come together as a team.

I need to get my rest, since tomorrow is a team workout, and you know everyone will be revving up to end strong.  I found out today I am no weak woman.  Now I can say, I am WOMAN!  Hear me roar!!!!  Like I said not, weak 8, but week 8, I will not ever forget.  I worked for it.  I will tell you about it later.  Hey! I can't give away my secrets.

It's close but not as close as last week.

  • Regina Powers 13.78
  • Sydney Fowler 13.09    

Push me supporters!  I need to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment