Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday workout

Team work out was great today.  Everyone must have given their best!  Laurie is really pushing us to give it our all. Hey favorite line lately has been "Go get it" just one more lap! (keeping her better words you can do this...right here)   It makes me feel great and it really has been a good experience being a part of a team and having goals ahead of you.  Cappy Gina has really kicked in.  I have been busy sending out emails trying to encourage everyone for their efforts.  I have receive some emails from others on the team also!  I think that one day I will share a few.

Hey I am so tired, I cannot get my little video up on this blog.....bear with me.  I will get it posted before the week is over.

Can you believe I am going to end here tonight. When I have a lot of energy I tend to talk a lot (as if you did not already know that).  I stayed up way too late last night watching the Academy Awards.  I still have to remind myself I am not 30 any more, but I think that when you are getting fit, the 50's are the new 30's!!!  Hey I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment