Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday. What A DAY!

Our Monday workout has kicked my butt.  I came home and had to lay down for half an hour.  Running, burpees, sandbags, squats, sit-ups...    ...oh my!!!  Then off to walk the bridge at 2:30.  I have two walking partners outside of HCC now, Wendy and Kristin.  (They don't know it, but they are my a part of my maintenance program.)  And, you guessed it, I ended my night in the pool.  Tonight when Marty says,  "You're not tired!"  I wanted to yell "Oh yes I am!"   I know he says this to push us mentally.  And it works!  Thank you Marty!!

My dad is still in the hospital.  They did laproscopic surgery today that was not successful.  Not sure what is next till tomorrow.  Why this week of all weeks?  This is just life!  Stress is not good for weight loss, but I am proving a point to myself -- I don't need food to comfort me.  I just need my pillow.  May my pillow surround me with it's tender love.  As it softly puts me to sleep.  Hey I am just practising relaxation.  Don't laugh.  BREATHE.  BREATHE.  RELAX.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment