Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday is Over! YEA!!

Well today has been one crazy day.  I had a lot of errands to run today and business to take care of and it left me beyond stressed!  I used my new found skill of working out as a stress reliever and it worked.  That's after having what I call a little melt down on the phone with Ben.

I never thought I would say this but "I love spin class".  That 8 am class is a great way to get your day going! 
My nights, as you know, ends in the water aerobics..... my favorite.  After class, I ran into our young ladies who do our weigh-in's, and I was suddenly reminded of what is ahead of us in just 2 days!  How time flys when you are having fun. 

Can you believe I am going to end here?  Yes, again it's time for me to be short because I have a few things to do before retiring for the night.  Don't worry.  I am sure the next few days will get interesting.  Thank you for hanging in here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment