Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cycles and Balls

No rest for the weary.  And today, I was the weary.  Our class started at 2:30.  Today would be my first spin class! It was a challenge, but fun.  I also went to a circuit training class.  We did free weights, step aerobics,  then on to the exercise ball, non-stop.  I need to work on some of the exercise ball routines.  I have one that used to sit pretty in my corner, but now I am actually using it.  My son Herb is a trainer and he made me buy it when he visited last year from Cali.  He you would be so proud of me if he could see mom now!  Look out!  You can find them at Walmart, Marshall's or TJ Maxx for very reasonable.  By the way after my workout I was no longer weary! 


Watch this youtube video to get some killer abs by the summer! Let do this.....






3 Core Stability Ball Exercises
See full size image6 min - May 7, 2008
www.youtube.com


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Gina! You make me wonder if I could walk "The Bridge" I too am afraid of heights! You make it sound possible. Thank you for sharing your journey it is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete