Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday Is TV Biggest Loser Nite

I cannot tell you how much I love the reality show The Biggest Loser. Tonite I will watch it with a different attitude.  A friend and I call each other during the commercial.  It's almost like a football game to us.  The only difference is that I save my fruit snack for the show and I am not having my Pinot or junk food.  It's mind over matter.  I am actually starting to like my healthy foods.  I am proud to say that I went to the non-manditory exercise class tonite.  I was the only one from my team to show up, so I had a one of our trainers Whitney and mentor helping me. I found out that my trainer's little mid-section bump was not from weight gain, but a little baby boy on his way, in just 3 more months. She looks great because she still does moderate workouts.  Tonight, running was a little easier on my hip. We lifted weights and the used the medicine ball in between laps.  If you ever watched The Biggest Loser then you know that the routine includes a "last minute workout" the night before the weekly weigh.  And it's going to be a killer workout.  I'm almost afraid of tomorrow, our own "last minute workout"..  So I did get a jump start tonight.  Here are a few free goodies for all of you who are on this journey with me. Click on links below. For those of you in Charleston, it is worth the money to join this program.  The prizes at the end are great, but your life is worth so much more.  I will be sharing more as we go along.  Stay tuned for Thursday's weigh-in and photo's of my team. (After 8:00pm)


My favorite.  You can log everything that you eat and get learn the calorie count. It will tell you how many calories you should eat daily. It is proven that if you track your food, you will succeed.


I brought myself a colorful, pretty, little plate!  The size of a dessert plate.  That keeps me honest.






Post your comments! Please become one of my followers. (Left of page)

3 comments:

  1. Gina, you not only need to buy shoes, but now new, smaller clothes! You can probably use 'GW Fashions' (Goodwill) during this transition, 'cause you know you're gettin' smaller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, that turkey chili recipe is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone at water aerobics West Ashley is rooting for you! They all asked about you and said how they miss you.

    ReplyDelete