Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday's Workout

Today I was really tired after last night's spinning class!   I am walking like someone kicked me in the you-know-where!

Daily running is gradually becoming a part of my life.  We used weights to work our upper body today (the weakest part of my body).  I am starting to like it.  Tomorrow is the big weigh-in.   I already know it is not going to be big number that I had last week.   I generally lose more weight every other week.  We will see what the body says this time.  I was amazed when I tried on a medium Nike t-shirt today that I never could wear before.  I was wearing, 30 pounds ago, a 1X or XLarge shirt.  What an improvement!  This tell's me HCC is working for me!  You're getting me out of my "larges".

 I am researching some running shoes.  My feet need more support.  I have these old Nike's, that I bought simply based on the cuteness factor.  Laurie suggested a few shoe upgrades to choose from.  I "Google'd" the top running shoes and here is what I found.  Check it out.  http://www.runnersworld.com or click on the shoe and it will take you to the website, or you can use the link below.......




No comments:

Post a Comment