Sunday, January 31, 2010

"When you're with a friend, your heart has come home"

Today will be short because I need to spend some time with Ben.  The day started off pretty good, my neck  is getting better.  I went to class in the afternoon and learned how I can use the medicine ball my son got me.  My son Herbie, also a physical trainer, tried to show me how to use it, but I was just not ready.  Having all of this workout equipment laying around the house was a constant reminder of what he said I needed to do. Look at me now! I am proud to see that your business and clientele are exploding this year!  You will always be my favorite trainer!


A good friend of mine gave me a card today saying how proud she was of my weight loss and all of the hard work I am putting forth, and, even though we had not talked much lately, said she loved me.  Her support and understanding meant a lot. I love the quote on the inside of the card, which read, "When you're with a friend, your heart has come home" (the quote was also on a bookmark attached to the card's inside page).  The little Yorkie on the card looks just like my male Yorkie, London. Thanks Pam for these encouraging words! It made my day. I am so thankful for all of my family and friends who are continuing to push me and support me on my journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment