Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday- Off To A Good Week!



Well, by now you probably know my routine as well as I do. Pretty simple, really.  I've got to work out everyday.  I have not eaten any white, processed, food (other that skim milk) since I signed my contract with HCC.  

I must say that I started off today in a much better mood than yesterday.   I woke up at  6 am and made my hubby a nice breakfast. ( I'm feeding him "healthy only" too.)  Ben has lost 10 pounds and really did not need that much of a weight loss.  I also prepared dinner last night so it would be ready when I got back from the Sunday group class.   I think my trainer-at-home's (Ben) pep talk helped me yesterday.

The class was fun today!  I am always excited to see what is next on our program.  We used the weight bar, stepper, and learned exercises we can do right at home.  I am getting stronger by the day.

The Step Home Workout Aerobic StepIf you are also on this journey, make sure you have supporters and positive people in your life.  I have cut off any negative talk and try my best to re-direct it to something positive.  I am happy to know that I am feeding my mind and body better foods, and making exercise a habit.  The support from every one of the staff involved with this program is outstanding.  I had gotten rid of a lot of garbage way before HCC, which triggered emotional eating.  I don't need anything to sabotage my progress.  I cleaned out the cupboard and "fridge" of any junk foods.  I also decided not to buy any more clothing in my current size.  I will treat myself when I get to my goal, and even then, I am dedicated to make these long life habits, as we are learning with the program
                        

Here is my constant supporter and best friend.  We have been married for 9 years, and our anniversary is Feb. 24th. (No red wine till then and we will celebrate with healthy food)

Ben has certainly fulfilled the vows we said in Vegas, especially the "In sickness and health" part. Now you are about to get the healthy Gina.  (MORE than half our marriage, I have been sick.) Thank you for all you do!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment