Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good News Before You Read Saturday's Blog

I just found out my blog is posted in the hospital's website!!!  What a honor!  Janis, thank you so much!  This has lifted my spirits, since I have been without work for a year now.  I am a Human Resource professional and felt lost without my job.  The HCC program has helped me rebuild more than just healthy habits, but also my people skills, by being on a team again!  Here is the link for those of you out of town:

http://academicdepartments.musc.edu/hsc/programs/healthycharlestonchallenge.html

 
See our rankings below:

Team Rankings
1. Charleston Moves
2. Boot Camp
3. MUSC Weight Mgmt.
4. Center for Thera. Mass.
5. Jason's Deli
6. Try Sports
7. St. Andrews Church
7. Joe D. Bands
8. Louie's Kids
8. Total Approach
9. Ovie Mughelli

Top 5 - Individual Weight Loss (lbs)
Female
1. Kelly Frazier 12.4lbs
2. Leslie Brady 12.2lbs
3. Regina Powers 11.8 lbs   (which is a little more than what I said in my blog)
4. L. Hays/Amy L. 10.6 lbs
5. Alison Bland 10 lbs

Male
1. Bobby Harrleson 23.4lbs
2. Stan Allison 17.4lbs
3. Robert Fraser 16.2lbs
4. Louis Kaufman 15.8lbs
5. Frank Kuchler 15.6lbs

Top 5 - Individual Weight Loss (%)
Female
1. Regina Powers 5.98%
2. Sydney Fowler 4.81%
3. Leslie Brady 4.7%
4. Amy L./Marion B. 4.27%
5. Alison Bland 4.26%

No comments:

Post a Comment