Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday! Yea!!!

Today was a team workout day, with only three of us still standing during group workout.  Laurie commented on how strong we have become.  When she gives us a compliment we take it!  Everyone said how great my running looks now, compared to how I looked in the begining.  In a kind way, they said they thought I was handicapped when I first started with HCC because of my slighly lame right foot, which was due to brain tumor.  It made me cry today.  Not  tears of sadness but more like tears of joy at the thought of how far I have come.   This journey can bring out a host of emotions.  I tried to hold back tears.  I am too happy!

Kim and I met to walk/run the bridge and will be meeting again early, early, tomorrow morning.  Wow!  Did we have a great time working out!  It's nice to get outside.  In spite of the high winds and cold temperatures, it really did not matter because we were accomplishing our goals.

Busy weekend ahead!  I am going to have fun, but I always keep in mind what is ahead of me.  If you want to know the upcoming week's game plan, just call me.  (LOL)

This week coming up I have a goal to start cleaning out my closet of all  size 16...    ..celebrating at the same time.  I will never go back!  I am going to sell them to a favorite used store called "reinvented Upscale Resale", a ladies upscale resale store in W. Ashley.  If you are in need of some upscale clothing at a resonable price, this is the place.  The decorations in the store alone will keep you coming back.  I know that there are many  HCC "sisters" who must be looking for new clothing by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment