Thursday, February 18, 2010

Weigh-in #6

Well, tonight I will cut to the chase.  The results are listed below.  As you can see, Sydney Fowler is coming up on me, which is good, because it pushes me to work harder.  Everyone is doing such a good job!  For this session (5th) of the Healthy Charleston Challenge, there is a total weight loss of 1,274.9 pounds.  Let's give all of us the yahooooo!!!!  We are beating obesity, we are cleaning our bodies, we are building muscle, and we are looking good!   On this upcoming week's workout I will have to push harder, because I am getting closer to my goal.  Each week, we have to work harder than the previous.  Help me Lord!  I know we will have a fierce workout tomorrow.  Our team is ready, we all were in good spirits tonight.  I will keep my focus and work hard.  I have lost 20.8 pounds on HCC and this is the 6th weigh in.  I have lost a total of 50 pounds since starting my journey.  (Go Gina!!!)

Tonight as always, I love our nutritional class.

FEMALE RESULTS

1. REGINA POWERS 10.54%

2. SYDNEY FOWLER 10.00%

3. LESLIE BRADY 9.43%

4. ADAIR DEMPSEY 9.27%

5. CAROLINE MILLER 9.20%

I have a special request tonight.  My dear sister Shirley is having surgery tomorrow at 3pm at Ann Arbor Cancer Center in Michigan.  She has thyroid cancer.  They will be removing the turmor tomorrow (not sure of what stage yet).  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  Tomorrow I will run faster for you Shirley, I will lift harder and I will keep you in mind and heart.  My sister is a very brave and strong woman.  I admire how she has handled her medical problems.  She has such a positive outlook.  I am confident she will fight this cancer!  She doesn't know it yet, but she will be out running with me soon!  

Thanks for all your continual support.  I love the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment