Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Size Don't Matter

Today we had Whitney (with baby in oven) to train us today.  Laurie was sick.  We went upstairs to the deck to workout and it was so nice to run on the deck.....this is where I put my focus on today while running.......(this is  photo in my living room)




 Today is our wedding anniversary and I reflected on a few things while running.  One thing that amazes me to this day is if you look close at our wedding photo I was not a small lady....size 16 wedding dress, but yet my husband still loved me for me.  LADIES SIZE DON'T MATTER WHEN IT COMES TO TRUE LOVE.  That is the kind of person you want in your life.   I am looking forward to celebrating this weekend:  getting out of the sweats, eating out with healthy choices and no mention of a workout. Just spending time going down memory lane and perhaps creating new ones.  We have been through sickness and health, as we said our vows, with tears, in Las Vegas (yea Ben cried too).  We will never forget.
 
Last Annivarsary Ben suprised when he quit smoking.  I did not even notice because he never smoked in the house.  I was so happy he added possibly even more years to our life together.   This year, here is what I am giving him...    ...more years.  After 52 pounds, or better, at least we will know tomorrow's weigh-in...         ...I am giving him more years also.  We both have made life changes.  So this is what we are celebrating.  Hey!  We are going the the downtown resturant "Fish".  They have some healthy choices ( naked fish, and artichokes in olive oil.  Yum!)

Here my new cut....he loved it.    Ladies when  you lose weight and change your life do something beside buy cloths.  As I have said before, even if I don't stay in first place tomorrow, I won't be sad, because I already won.

No comments:

Post a Comment