Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spring Fever

Today I had spring fever.  Our weather here in Charleston was beautiful.  A crisp, spring-like day.
I had the fever, so you know where I went this afternoon...?       ...off walking to the Wellness Center to get my Zumba treatment.  On with my red dingle skirt.  I love shaking my hips and hearing the coins jingle.  I know ya think I am going through mid-life crisis or something.   I am so addicted to this class.  I am happy, happy, happy, to be able to dance again.   I liken it to my glass of wine that, I do admit, I miss at times.   It truly is like having Pinot Noir in the afternoon.  Pure euphoria!  

Then to top the day off ......back to the Wellness Center to do my other new favorite Spring-thing...        ...evening  Swim Aerobics class with Marty.  I have to really laugh about class tonight.  Two of the HCC mentors also attended.  One of ours, Beth.  We were too happy to share our week's stories, but Marty caught us talking and came over and said "If you can talk, I must not be working you hard enough!"  Then he started showing us how he want's us to work.  You know, he has those eagle eyes and sees everything from poor execution to poor posture.   I suddenly felt like I was back at school.  I was always in trouble for talking.  I have not changed much.  So we decided to wait till the sauna after class was the probably the best place to talk and continue to work our butts off -- literally.  Tonight I thought I left it in the water when I got out.  My legs still have not recovered, but it is my new sleeping pill! I wish I could go every night.

I promised a surprise tomorrow.....so, see ya then

No comments:

Post a Comment