Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friday/Saturday

Wondering where I was at last night?  Well, I'm trying to keep balanced.  Spent time with hubby.  Trying to put down the technical gadgets, including my Blackberry.  Dinner and movie.  Don't worry about the dinner, though...    I made a wheat pasta with GARLIC, shirmp, and veggies.  It was yummy, if I must say so myself.  By the way, Harris Tetter-brand wheat noodles are good.  Ben did not even notice the change till I told him.

Friday's workout was one of our best.  We rotated to a station, worked out on that piece of equipment while one member of the team ran laps.  The team kept moving from one station to another as one person took their turn running.  I felt sorry for my team when I ran because I am a little slower than them, however I did beat my time on the last lap.  I loved it.  Laurie really knows how to push you to your max by doing your most challenging exercises with you.  I appreciate this kind of motivation.

Saturday is here and today I went to the 12:00 o'clock class instead of the bridge run because of pending rain in the forecast.  This class was a perfect fit for my schedule because it allows me to meet in with my bible study group in the morning beforehand.  I was able to fulfill all my needs and committments in one day.  The aerobic class was fun.  I had to jump rope, which brought back memories of the the 60's.  Remember that Sharon and Cynthia?

I have Ben's favorite rainy day meal cooking on the stove -- some split pea soup, but no ham. (homemade)  I have to go check on it.  See 'ya!

1 comment: