Thursday, February 25, 2010

Never Give up! Weigh-in #7

Well...      ...do you remember that younger lady that is chasing the number one spot?  She beat me by 0.08 percent!   :-(   I lost 2.4 pounds.  I should be celebrating my total 23 pounds with HCC, but I'm a little distracted by these numbers just for a moment.  (53 total pounds loss so far on journey).  I am trying to tell myself, "no sweat", but that little competition is ringing in my ear.  It is what pushes me harder!  Laurie, I am ready for you tomorrow!  I promise I am focusing on more than just the contest!   We have three more weigh-in's for the contest part of the program.  The last two weeks will be other focus, such as getting ready to run the bridge marathon. (Rejoice)

By the way I did Joe D Bands Class today!  (tough)

Official Results
Sydney Fowler 11.73%
Regina Powers 11.65%





Top 5
1. Sydney Fowler 11.73
2. Regina Powers 11.65
3. Marion Brown 10.73
4. Adair Dempsey 10.67
5. Leslie Brady 10.59

1 comment:

  1. It's ok Sister, just keep on doing what you're doing and you'll reach that mountain top before you know it. The end is at the end and not in the middle. This loss is in the middle. And even if you don't win the competition, you will have won the fight. I am so proud of you and I'm running, sweating, aching and crying with you. Can't wait to get our dance going. Keep it up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete