Monday, February 22, 2010

Great Attitude Monday

Well, I am happy to announce that this Monday I had a good ATTITUDE!  Do you remember my bad attitude one Monday?   I got up this morning and decided that I was not going to have the Monday attitude.  I don't know where if comes from, because I workout on the weekend.  (I am sure not as hard as Laurie works us.)  It worked because Laurie said, "I like your attitude today.  Let's push the team!  She knows Mondays are hard on most.  We ran 1.5 miles total today!!  No more run/walk for me.  When she says "do a mile", I run.  I am improving.  No more hip pain! We used weights, we used the rope on the floor.  We are just getting stronger.  Our team consisted of four of us, focused and working hard.  They worked really hard in spite of a few muscles hurting.  I love it when my team comes to get me if I am struggling with a mile.  We had one of our mentors help me bring it home.  I can't begin to convey the joy of bringing it home.  I tell myself, over and over, to push.  When I hear my heartbeat, I know I am working and doing it a favor.  Today I ran again for my sister who is going through home recovery.  It helps to have a cause.  Something to put your mind on.

Off to swim class tonight with Marty to work on the ABS!  He always has us do our cool down, partly with our eyes closed.  I love the moves we do during that time....some are like yoga.   I am so relaxed I just want to put on my PJ's and go to bed.   Today I power-walked to the gym and home and then walked back again to the 5:30 "abs" class.  When the class is over Ben picks me up.   By the way, this is the best shape my hubby has ever seen me.   We have only been married 9 years, but my weight started 10 years ago.  This weekend is our anniversary and we will be celebrating more.  A new life!!!!  Can't wait.

I am going to rest for the rest of the day, drink some water.  Feeling better after getting those oysters flushed out.  Do some studying and get shut eye.  You know what day tomorrow is?  Zumba!  And I must pick something else challenging to do that day. (remember 2 hours a day)

See ya tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment