Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Run

Today is probally one of my shortest blogs.  I think I write too much anyway some nights.

 Monday workouts always seem hard on me.  We ran a mile right off the bat. Our little team never complained.  Then we did weight training.  My back was hurting a little from Sunday's workout.  I think my weight's were too much. 

Tonite my mentor Beth met me for swim aerobics.  She is such a pleasant lady. She sets a good example as a mentor and has been in first and second place these past few weigh-in's.  She keeps me going on Mondays.

There is no way I can add a third class because I said three hours this week.  That third hour will be running to the grocery store, errands, parking far, going up stairs when I can...walking/running to the gym.  I am tired and don't want to overdo it.  Sometimes I am reminded that I am not 20.  Tomorrow will be more interesting.....I have little something to share......stay tuned.  Photo too!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, keep up the good work; when you come back to Toledo for the reunion in August, you'll be sporting a "new bod"! I'm so excited for you, and looking forward to my own transformation. How's Ben's whiplash injury? Hopefully he's less sore. Take care, and keep writing these fun and informative blog entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, you have motivated me with your blogging. I finally have joined a gym. It took a lot for me to walk through that door. Not because it's a gym. But because it's the Mount Pleasant Senior Citizens Center! They have adequate equipment which is all new, and there are a variety of classes every day. I went there today and did some aerobic and the line of resistance machines. I want to be careful in the very beginning. Tomorrow morning I am going at 8 am for a Zumba class. Mel will be joining the Senior Center tomorrow. The nice thing is that the fee is very low, so when the weather gets nice and you'd rather be outside, you won't be paying for something you don't use. It was $72/year and then most of the classes are $5 per. Like I said, when the weather gets nice, I wont' feel bad if I do outside stuff instead of inside stuff.

    ReplyDelete